First day


Adventure began on 16th of September, early in the morning. The nerves could be felt in the atmosphere, everything had to be ready because I would be in Belgium too much time and the distance would get worst any forgotten thing… but the essential point was to say goodbye of those people that I would miss.

When I was in the plane, I started to be excited, because until that moment, I hadn’t noticed I was going to my new home, where I was going to live a lot of new experiences.

The arrival was easy and enjoyable. Miriam and Cristina, partners with whom I would share this adventure, were waiting for me at the airport in Brussels. Together we can solve any problem that arises. Two girls picked us up at the train station of Hasselt and offered us everything we needed. Finally we were accompanied to the residence: Kempische Steenweg.
 
The worst part of the day was the time we get to that place where we spend the rest of the course. The first sensation wasn’t very good: it locked greasy but the worst was that there wasn’t a soul, like an abandoned place… Exhausted, we decided to relax watching a film. Suddenly we started hearing a noise on the ground floor: the others students, such as Erasmus students in their first days, were partying! We join them without thinking twice and that was how, over beer and talk, we enjoyed our first Erasmus night.

2 comments: