Erasmus trips

One of the best things in my Erasmus year is being the trips. I considered myself a travel lover and my dream of travel around the world is becoming true  =) In just a few months I travelled many places around Europe.

One hand, I have visited mostly the bigger Belgian cities. I went to Brussels, capital of Belgium and full of culture where learn a lot. I also visited many times Bruges and Gent, two beautiful cities which love at any visitor; they look like a tale village. I really like them. I have been in Antwerp, Leuven, Liege…I have delighted with each place of this country.

Other hand, I have travelled outside of Belgium. I went to Bologna and Firenze (Italy), Bucharest and Brasov (Romania), Berlin (Germany), London, Bournemouth, Portsmouth and Brighton (England) and Amsterdam and Maastricht (Holland). I can’t explain my sensations about all of them (I could spend hours talking about them); they were wonderful, a lot of experiences, new people…I will never forget them!


2 comments: