E.O.S.


Experiential Orientated Spring Module for student teachers is the real motive that permits me to be like Erasmus student in Hasselt. When I chose my Erasmus I didn’t know how would be my program; now I am really happy to have selected it.


E.O.S. is a special program aimed to exchange students from around Europe. In that program we are people from Spain, Portugal, Greece, Latvia, Czech Republic and Poland. All of us are girls, except one Portuguese boy. There is also another girl from Canada (USA). To complete the group, there are five Belgian girls who help us whenever we need something.


This program focuses on the cultural exchange between countries and it also focuses on our formation as future teachers. It is an interesting way to learn a lot of things and take really life experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment